Leave a legacy of compassion!
Has a pet been an integral part of your life? Maybe you had a special pet that you adored as a child. Or maybe you only recently experienced the joys of pet ownership. You can directly impact homeless animals, and the people comforted by them, by including the SPCA Serving Erie County in your estate plans.
Why Consider a Planned Gift?
1. You’ll have a more significant impact on our work. Your planned gift can help us to provide care and comfort for a greater number of animals, and people.
2. You’ll inspire others to give. In leading by example, you’ll influence your family, friends and colleagues to do the same.
3. It’s simple to do. Just name the Erie County SPCA in your will, or other planned giving vehicle, and we will reap the rewards of your generosity.
Planned Giving Options
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Insurance Policies
- Real Estate and Personal Property
- Retirement Benefits
To guarantee the SPCA Serving Erie County receives your gift or bequest, please be sure to use our legal name and address in all planned gift paperwork:
The Erie County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
300 Harlem Rd.
West Seneca, NY 14224
Tax ID: 16-0425315
“I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to the Erie County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
Please direct all planned giving correspondence to:
Chief Development Officer
716-875-7360 ext. 219
Mary Elizabeth Lord Guild
If you have included the SPCA in your estate plans, you are eligible to be a member of the Mary Elizabeth Lord Guild. To notify us that you’ve made a legacy gift to the SPCA and are eligible to become a member of the Mary Elizabeth Lord Guild, please contact Jennifer Gurz at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 716-875-7360 ext. 219.