- This event has passed.
Vets & Pets, November 2019
November 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 11, 2019 @ 9:00 pmFree adoptions to veterans and active service men and women
To celebrate the men and women of the armed services this Veterans Day, the SPCA Serving Erie County offers “Vets & Pets,” waiving adoption fees on most animals for individuals on active duty, reserves, and honorable discharge, along with service-disabled veterans and those retired from military service!
Vets & Pets begins Friday, November 1 and runs through Monday,
November 11 at the SPCA’s 300 Harlem Rd., West Seneca shelter and all SPCA offsite adoption locations.
Military ID or DD214 will need to be presented.
In fact, all this week, Paul will be offering custom-engraved pet ID tags for $19.95, with proceeds donated to the SPCA Serving Erie County! Pet ID tags are available in store at 12 N. Ellicott Creek Rd., Amherst, or pre-order online and pick up in store. For more information on pet ID tags, contact Paul’s Jewelry Designs at 716-691-0000 or email@example.com.
More information to follow. Contact SPCA Adoptions with any questions: 716-875-7360, ext. 233.
- November 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- November 11, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
- Free adoptions to veterans and active service men and women
- Event Tags:
- adoptions, air force, animal, armed forces, army, Buffalo, Buffalo Bills Foundation, Erie County, free, Gina Browning, Gina Lattuca, Krissi Miranda, marines, military, Nancy Gacioch, navy, NY, Paul's Jewelry Design, Paul's Jewelry Designs, service, SPCA, SPCA Serving Erie County, Stephanie Pepper, Tonawanda, U.S., United States, US, veterans, Veterans Day, Vets & Pets, Vets and Pets, West Seneca
- SPCA, 300 Harlem Rd., West Seneca 14224 and all SPCA off-site adoption locations
- SPCA Serving Erie County, NY