April 1, 2020: Due to the CORONA-19 crisis, we are not accepting new volunteers. (We know, we’re sad about it, too!) Because volunteer positions and the people responsible for the positions are going to change, please do not send an email to apply for a position. We will post new positions as soon as we can and we look forward to meeting you! Thank you for your understanding!
(New volunteer orientations and the youth volunteer program have been cancelled for the time being.)
Director of Volunteer Services:
Kelly Lindstrom | 716-875-7360 ext. 232 | email@example.com
Volunteer Services Assistant / Youth Program Coordinator:
Desirea Mojica | 716-875-7360 ext. 252 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our volunteer team!
Current volunteer openings for those 18 years and older:
- Adoptions Greeter
- Animal Care, Cats
- Canine Adoption Assistant
- Digital Media (photography, videography, or animal profile description writing)
- Exotic and Small Animals Enrichment
- Feline Adoption Assistant
- Foster Care
- Humane Education Docent
- Lipsey Clinic Assistant
- Lincoln Memorial University Assistant
- Offsite Adoption Volunteers
- Paws for Love (therapy pet visitation)
- Surgical Suite Assistant
- Veterinary Services Assistant
- Wildlife Hotline and Intake Specialist
- Wildlife Data Entry
Click here for SPCA employment opportunities.
YOUTH VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The SPCA’s youth volunteer program is available for students grades seven through twelve. Students interested in the youth program should email our youth volunteer coordinator, Desirea.
There are many internship opportunities at the SPCA for college students. Those interested in learning more about internships should email our youth volunteer coordinator, Desirea.