Director of Volunteer Services:
Kelly Deschamps | 716-875-7360 ext. 232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Services Assistant / Youth Program Coordinator:
Desirea Mojica | 716-875-7360 ext. 252 | email@example.com
Our goal at the SPCA Serving Erie County is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the community we serve in the most effective way possible. All volunteer assignments are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
IMMEDIATE VOLUNTEER NEEDS FOR ADULTS 18 AND OLDER.
These are the only existing volunteer openings at this time. Click on the appropriate heading for the corresponding job description:
- Animal Care: Afternoon Dog Feed and Laundry Assistant
- Animal Care Morning Dog Feed and Laundry Assistant
- Animal Care: Cat Colonies Assistant
- Animal Care: Cat Overflow Assistant in Animal Care
- Behavior Department: Dogs, cats, and small animals and exotics, Level 1
- Behavior Department: Dogs, cats, and small animals and exotics, Level 2
- Behavior Department, Adoption Matching, Level 3B
- Foster Care Volunteer
- Lipsey Veterinary Clinic Assistant
- Offsite Adoptions Volunteer
- Surgical Suite Assistant
- Veterinary Services Assistant
- Veterinary Services Fungal Jungle Attendant
YOUTH SERVICE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The SPCA’s youth service volunteer program is available for students grades seven through twelve. Students interested in the youth program should email our youth volunteer coordinator, Desirea.
There are many internship opportunities at the SPCA for college students. Those interested in learning more about internships should email our director of volunteer Services, Kelly.
PAWS FOR LOVE
If you are interested in becoming a Paws for Love volunteer, please send an email to the program coordinator, Debbie.