Director of Volunteer Services:
Kelly Lindstrom * 716-875-7360 ext. 232 * email@example.com
Volunteer Services Assistant / Youth Program Coordinator:
Desirea Mojica * 716-875-7360 ext. 252 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our volunteer team!
Current volunteer openings for those 18 years and older:
- Adoptions Greeter
- Canine Adoption Assistant
- Canine Enrichment, Behavior
- Digital Media (photography, videography, or animal profile description writing)
- Exotic Animals Enrichment
- Feline Adoption Assistant
- Foster Care
- Humane Education Docent
- Humane Education Tour Guide
- Lipsey Clinic Administrative Support
- Offsite Adoption Volunteers
- Paws for Love (therapy pet visitation)
- Rabbit Enrichment
- Veterinary Services, Appointment Assistant
- Veterinary Services, Surgery Clean Up Volunteer
- Wildlife Hotline and Intake Specialist
Click here for SPCA employment opportunities.
YOUTH VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The SPCA’s youth volunteer program is available for students grades seven through 12. Students interested in the youth program should email our youth volunteer coordinator, Desirea.
There are many internship opportunities at the SPCA for college students. Those interested in learning more about internships should email our youth volunteer coordinator, Desirea.